A DMS Network Security Posture Assessment provides clients with unmatched network security expertise and value. DMS security engineers provide Security Assessments focusing on the SMB marketplace. These assessments include comprehensive security analysis of distributed client networks externally from the perspective of an outside hacker and internally from the perspective of a disgruntled employee or contractor. Security vulnerability information is compiled, analyzed, and concisely presented to the client with operational-level recommendations as to how to better secure the corporate network and help enable it to reach its full business potential.
Why do you need security consulting?
With corporate networks in a constant state of change, few organizations are aware of exactly what is on the network at any given time. DMS recognizes that virtually all networks have problems, and the difficulty is detecting those problems and their location. DMS will assist clients in uncovering problems and developing solutions to address the issues.
What a Security Assessment Is:
- An operational and comprehensive analysis of the state of network security
- The premier offering of the DMS Networking Solutions Group
- An exhaustive and granular network assessment
- A simulated attack on a network from diverse viewpoints
- Appropriate for baseline and risk assessments
- Ideal for trending analysis over assessment periods
- Expertise and assistance to existing staff to enhance network security
What a Security Assessment Is Not:
- A policy only study
- Focused on employee interviews
- Social engineering assessments
- User education or awareness training
- Hostile or "blame placement" on security or I/T staff
- An attempt to outsource all security needs