A network assessment is a complete analysis of the existing infrastructure that accurately defines how well the network is meeting the business needs of the company. What are the benefits of having a Network Assessment?
- A Network Assessment will give IT Management a clear understanding as to how close the current design, architecture and network performance are aligned to your business requirements.
- A Network Assessment will provide concise recommendations on how to solve any existing network issues along with a plan for moving forward with any new technologies
- Your company will benefit from having a documented, in-depth analysis of the existing network infrastructure for future reference.
- The network assessment will be used as a tool for DMS to be able to provide a customized support solution
- The assessment can be customized to provide information you may need to meet regulatory requirements such as SOX, HIPPA and GLBA.
- The assessment will give you a road map to prepare your network for a specific mission critical application like VoIP