What truly distinguishes DMS is our life cycle methodology. This is a process that has evolved through many years of servicing clients. You benefit from our 15 years of experience in the IT support business.
We employ a seven-step process to provide a true solution approach to your communication solution:
- Understand - We take the time to learn your business. What is your value proposition? What makes you successful? What business challenges do you encounter? What are the current services you are using?
- Analyze. - We will review your current carrier services, contracts and prices. Depending on the complexity of your current services and systems, we may recommend one or more of our value added services at this juncture in the process. These services include: Network Assessment, Security Assessment, VoIP Readiness Assessment, Telecom Admin and Bill Audit.
- Design - Now that we have a good understanding of your business and needs we are ready to build a design. This can be as simple as a vendor quote or a more detailed design and proposal incorporating results from any additional services we have conducted. We will incorporate the best of breed technology available from one or multiple vendors to meet your requirements.
- Vendor Selection - We will solicit pricing quotes from the vendors that best align with your requirements and you are comfortable using. At this point in the process depending on your preference, we can engage the carrier direct sales force to participate in the engagement.
- Provision - Once the contract terms are completed, we will make sure all of the orders are processed and work closely with the carrier and you to project manage the process through contract acceptance and circuit turn-up and testing.
- Implementation - Depending on the technology and services being provided, we will manage the provider resources as well any enhanced implementation services we may be providing. At the completion of this process your new service will be in production mode.
- Ongoing Management and Support - This phase will continue through the life of the contract. As the first step, we will review your first full month bill to make sure you are receiving the correct pricing as reflected in the contract for the services you are receiving. We are on call to enter and manage trouble tickets if you have any problems with your service. We will also turn-up any of our DMS valued added services at this time. These include router/firewall monitoring and remote support DMS View and Spam filtering Content Catcher.